A bureau mapping service for land and property specialists, including land/estate agents and farm/estate managers, geo-enabling their rural professional services.
Mapman uses accurate and current Ordnance Survey, HM Land Registry and Rural Payment Agency data to produce detailed farm and estate maps including:
- land registration and ownership boundaries (HMLR title plans and numbers)
- field names and other feature annotation (e.g. land use classification)
- field parcel numbers (RPA)
- areas, perimeters and boundary lengths
- aerial, satellite and drone imagery
Maps can be enriched with data sourced from third parties including Cranfield University, Bluesky, Canal and River Trust, Defra, Environment Agency, Forestry Commission, Historic England, Rural Payments Agency and Natural England.